Elisabeth Halfpapp is a fitness expert, workshop facilitator and product spokeswoman on topics related to fitness, movement, nutrition, the mind/body connection, wellness and balance in life.
With a degree in Dance and having choreographed and danced professionally, Lis brings a keen knowledge of classical and modern dance and performance to the mix
Her certification and experience teaching Yoga programs and training teachers in the practice, allows Lis to offer a deep knowledge of the importance of having your own “practice” to follow in life, for greater health and success
A Member of the Founding Team of Exhale Spa, an urban spa oasis merging mind and body, along with her husband and partner, Fred DeVito, she is co-creator of the successful Core Fusion programs,
Lis has co-facilitated “COMMUNICATI-DaveNG FROM THE CORE”, a collaboration with France and Mary Mayotte
For 20 years prior to exhale, she and Fred developed a following for their classes in the acclaimed, Lotte Berk Method
She is a graceful role model for Women of any age
Elisabeth is a member of exhale’s founding team as executive vice president of mind body programming and co-founded the company’s highly publicized Core Fusion® program. She developed exhale’s proprietary Core Fusion Yoga®, Core Fusion Sport, and Core Fusion Cardio classes. In addition to leading retreats /workshops nationally, teaching all of the Core Fusion offerings along with Music Yoga Flow, she assists in the Core Fusion teacher training at all the exhale units. Lis also directs the Company’s mind body programs, which encompass classes, workshops, teacher trainings, and retreats.
She is a regularly featured fitness celebrity; Lis has written and is often quoted in national and international publications. These publications include NY Magazine, NY Times, Vogue, Health Magazine, Self, Fit, Mademoiselle, Glamour, Dance Magazine, USA Today, Oprah Magazine, LA Times, and the Chicago Tribune. She has made television appearances on NBC Today Show, ABC News, NBC News, CBS Morning Show, Fox 5, Extra, Travel Channel, and various other national TV programs. Along with her husband and Core Fusion co creator, Fred DeVito, they have choreographed, developed, and performed in 9 award-winning DVDs.
Prior to joining the founding team of exhale, Elisabeth’s professional career consisted of 25 years of class teaching and class development, teacher training, and studio management as a senior executive at the Lotte Berk Method exercise studios. With her degree in Dance Education from the Hartford Ballet, she has professionally performed and choreographed ballet and modern dance with the Princeton Ballet, Dances Patrelle, Mercer Ballet, and Hartford Ballet. She also has a 200 hour Yoga Alliance certification through Nixa DeBellis’ i/o Yoga School.
- “Best Pilates DVD 2009” – Health Magazine
- “5 DVD’s we love…effective, easy to follow, and fun” – Prevention Magazine
- Voted Best Gearless Award – “Beginners and veterans alike loved the streamlined workouts.” –
- Real Simple Magazine
- 10 Best Fitness DVD’s list – “It kept me engaged because I was able to change up the routine
- often, or, if I only had a few minutes available, I could still squeeze in a workout with just one of
- the programs.” – WomansDay.com
Thighs + Glutes
- “DVD of the month” – Shape Magazine
- Voted Best Targeted Toner Award – “Tone your tush and trim inches off your thighs with this fusion workout derived from exhale’s popular Core Fusion class that will make you sweat – and possibly wince in pain.” – PilatesStyle
- “Delivers results in a short period of time” – LA Times
- While this isn’t just an abs DVD, it does include the most intense 10pminute core workout you’ll probably ever get. – Brides Magazine
Abs + Arms
- Voted one of the top new workout DVD’s by Fitness Magazine – Best Belly Blaster – “Each workout was long enough so that my arms and abs were fatigued by the end, but quick enough so that I could still enjoy the session. Six-pack, here I come!” – Fitness Magazine
- MORE.com – The Best Workout DVD’s – “If you want an effective toning routine but hate working up a sweat, then Core Fusion is for you. Bonus: If you take a close look at DeVito, you can imagine what your husband would look like if he’d been exercising consistently for the last 20 years.”
Lean + Toned
- “All I have to say is, get ready to get lean and toned!” – Glamour.com
- “I’d definitely recommend this one for a good spring workout to get your body swimsuit ready.” – Glamour.com
- Anybody who enjoys yoga, Pilates, ballet or any program that merges stretching with strength training will find this DVD to be a good fit, particularly if they like to be pushed and challenged. – AOL
- This energizing workout DVD takes you through a series of exercises that are fun to follow, yet get results…you’ll be pleasantly surprised at how fast the time goes. – Associated Content