Step by Step Training for Presentation Effectiveness © 2016
Full Day Group Training
Basic training objective: Master the fundamentals of presentation technique and sales-generating ability with a “take no prisoners” attitude.
|8:00 am – 12:00 pm||FALL IN!
Goals and Objectives of training: Create an Army of One – new rules, regulations and processes for more successful Presentation Techniques
Recruits: discuss individual goals and platoon objectives
3-MINUTE MINI CREDENTIALS PITCH – Introduce yourself. Shape intro with a specific client in mind (Videotape, playback, review and peer critique / adjustment)
THE 7-SECOND Perception – Perception Management
THE ELEMENTS of QUALITY COMMYOUNICATION
- Client Assessment backed by solid research, facts and proof
- Successful Elements of New Business Pitches
- The “Players”- Audience Analysis
- Transmitting your passion and enthusiasm to the client
- Brainstorming – group assessment about what works and what doesn’t
SHARE EXAMPLES OF WHICH IDEAS SOLD AND WHICH DIDN’T
Your aim and focus is KEY! Winning Techniques for Persuasive Selling
- Audience Analysis – Know whom you are talking to? Understand the client’s agenda.
- Your Positioning is Key! Focus on shared interests.
- Selling by Storytelling – Effective organization – the WordMap ®
- The Seven Senses – Using Your Creativity and Intuition
- Creative Transitions
- Case Histories / The Role of Research
- Meeting of the Minds – the Take-Away
- Closing with Power and Impact
- The Grabber / Making that all-important CONNECTION
- “Passing the Baton” – Teamwork
- Earning the Client’s Trust through Body Language/Eye Contact/Finding a comfort level and rhythm
- Handling Nervousness
- Voice and Sound Controls
- Q and A “Hot Seat” How to handle difficult questions.
- The Language of Diplomacy and Persuasion
- Showing the Creative – The Visual Component
12:00 – 12:45 pm LUNCH
12:45 – 2:30 pm On-Duty!
PERFORMANCE EXERCISE – The Art of STORYTELLING
2:30 – 2:45 pm MID-AFTERNOON BREAK
2:45 – 4:30 pm Victory Forge!
Time to put everything to the Test
PRESENTATIONS: Create Presentation based on prior assignment and techniques.
5-Minute Presentations that sell your Best Self/Product/ Ideas to the Client and use WordMap® and techniques discussed
ROLE-PLAY Team #1 Presents Team #2 is Client/ Reverse roles
Teams prepare difficult questions for opposite team based on Presentations
(Videotape playback, review and critique / adjustment)
4:30 – 4:45 pm Complete the Mission!
WRAP-UP- Setting Personal Goals – Standards (communicating your values, i.e. loyalty, duty, respect, integrity)
- Lessons learned?
- Next Steps
4:45 – 5:00 pm Graduation! AWARDS/CLOSING REMARKS